Gas Igniters, Sensors & Controls
Zauderer Associates provides years of experience and design expertise to help you fill your ignition system and safety control needs. We work with you and the manufacturer throughout the entire purchase process to make sure that your needs are being met.
Zauderer Associates partners with a manufacturer whose highest priority is quality in all its products. Our partner’s innovative products and methods also enable custom solutions to all your unique and rigorous requirements.
Some Of The Industries We Serve:
Commercial Cooking & Food Services, Fireplace,
Outdoor Heaters & Fire Pits, HVAC & Air Filtration
Learn More About Our Products
Gas Igniters, Sensors, and Controls for Manufacturing: FAQsFor manufacturers of barbeque grills, fireplaces, commercial and residential cooking equipment, HVAC equipment, water heaters, and other appliances, the choice of an ignition system is an essential question of...
There are many choices with ignition and flame sensing technology. Click to learn about the main types of products that we can help to provide.
Gas Igniters, Sensors and Controls
What is an igniter?
What is a flame sensor?
What type of ignition system do I need?
The type of ignition system that is needed completely depends on the product and its end use. There are multiple types of ignition systems available as well as features that can be included. Whether the assembly needed is straightforward or complex, we have engineering expertise and specialized experience to meet your unique product needs. Some of the components that you may need in your ignition system include:
- DSI, HSI, and IID safety controls
- Piezoelectric gas igniters
- Battery spark manual ignition modules and relighters
- Wire assemblies, from simple processed wire to complete harnesses
- Electrode assemblies including flame sensors and/or pilot lights
- Specialized circuit board solutions
- Thermostats and climate controls (for HVAC systems)
- Transducers and filter assemblies
- Glazed insulators
- Custom bracket configurations
- Customized displays and lighting systems
Can you provide me a complete ignition system?
Yes, we can provide a complete ignition system for both new products as well as retrofitting existing products. Ignition systems can be custom designed and engineered and will be safe, efficient, and reliable.
Are your controls U.L and CSA approved?
CSA and U.L are two agencies that have developed standards and testing requirements to approve of systems safe for the public. In addition to being UL approved and CSA approved, our products are manufactured with the following certifications:
- ISO – 9001: 2008
- ANSI Z21.77/CSA 6.23 – Piezo Ignition Systems
- ANSI Z21.92/CSA 6.29 – Manually Operated Electric Gas Ignition Systems (Battery and Line Operated)
- ANSI 21.20/CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 199 – Combustion Safety Controls
- EN 298 – European Safety Controls (CE certification)